Back to Top

Vegan Christmas Food Goldmine

10.12.16














Okay I'm really not going to say much, just let this speak for itself. My aunt recently got me this magazine thing, with 75 FESTIVE VEGAN RECIPES. Shook. I'm so excited to make these and let me know if you want to see posts with some of the recipes and how they turned out! Even if you're not vegan, they have some seriously amazing things in this book. You can buy it here but I'm pretty sure you'll find this in WH Smith's or somewhere like that.

see the rest of blogmas here

4 comments :

  1. photography in both this post and the cookbook is A1- seems nice, happy cooking ha
    dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mate that is so cool and thoughtful awww

    Fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete