Back to Top

My Favourite Blog Posts of 2016

28.12.16

Hello! I hope you had the most amazing Christmas ever and you have loads of plans for New Year's. Even if you don't, sit home in a bubble bath with some hot cocoa and watch Brooklyn 99 - does it get any better? Anyway, I thought I'd round up some of my favourite posts of this year. I've been kind of rubbish in terms of blogging, but blogmas has really made me fall back in love with it, and I'm super excited and bursting with new content ideas! By the way, the posts aren't in chronological order for the sake of the collages looking nice - shall we take a look... (read that with Jim Carey's voice as Count Olaf)

- Hazy Days
A lovely (well, I think so) photoshoot I styled and did with my friends. I put a lot of work into it and it was such a fun day, running around with confetti and fluffy boas.

I love this post because it almost seems like a diary entry. It's things like this that make me love having a blog: being able to look back and see what was inspiring me and where my mind was at the beginning of the year.
The first time Iris Apfel (my queen) has been on my blog, so how could I not include this?
This was a collab with the wonderful Eleanor, and these photos were taken by my lovely friend Frankie. It was an interesting thing to discuss and I really like how I edited the photos, if I don't say so myself.
I love love loved talking about this as it's pretty much what inspires my style the most. It was also lovely to include my favourite TV shows and films!
Towards the beginning of blogmas I did one of my favourite outfit posts ever. I chose the clothes very quickly and almost subconsciously, which is why I think I like it so much, and they're some of my favourite outfit pictures! Thank you Maddy and Zeenia!



I interviewed Tolly (who seems to be popping up a lot on my blog lately), which was a lovely first interview as I've probably been reading her blog the longest out of any others, and I admire her a lot!

I always do a post on this, but I really liked this one - a lot of bright colours, high end fashion and smiley faces (unusual for 'fashion week', non?).

I talked about what feminism is, what being a feminist means and why I am one. This is something I'm super passionate about so I was very happy to see that a lot of you liked this one... YAY.

Look out for my 2016 round up post, but for now, let me know what your favourite posts have been this year? I'd love to know!


now playing: ramona beck/by your side beachwood sparks/o katrina! black lips/sleazy bed track the bluetones/anthems for a seventeen year old girl broken social scene

8 comments :

  1. Edie I love your blog so much and I'm just having a catch up of your blogmas posts. I cannot wait to see the content you bring out in 2017 - I hope you had a great Christmas and happy new year! x

    eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved reading your blog this year! Have a wonderful 2017 and I look forward to continuing to read your blog within the new year.

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. viiiinnttt I've been loving your posts this year (as per usual) and I keep saying this but I'm so glad you ended up doing blogmas because 'twas lit- I can't wait to see what 2017 holds for you and your blog, I'm predicting lots of growth and popularity tho as you deserve it. love u :)
    dalalalalalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gooooodness, dalal you truly are the sweetest ever, thank you so much x

      Delete
  4. I love posts like these, thank you for sharing!
    Happy new year!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete