Back to Top

DIY Candy Cane Scrub

6.12.16

 It's a body scrub, it's a lip scrub, it's a hand scrub, it's probably a foot scrub too. This scrub smells insane, and I'm not just saying that. I've been using it for the past few days and it works so well, and it's EDIBLE. Yeah. So, if you want to save money on silky smooth skin, read ooooonnn...



Ingredients:

  •  sugar
  • a glass jar/empty pot
  • 4 candy canes
  • plastic bag
  • rolling pin (or something to thwack the candy canes with)
  • peppermint essential oil
  • olive oil

Method:

  1. Fill your pot/jar three quarters of the way with sugar. once you've measured it, pour it into a mixing bowl.
  2. Put 4 candy canes in a plastic bag and (you need to do this on something that won't break!!) hit them with a rolling pin until they are shattered. Add this to your mixing bowl.
  3. Add 10-20 drops of peppermint oil.
  4. Add olive oil until the scrub is the texture you want.


And voila! Now you may smell like candy canes for freeeeee (if you have this stuff in your house..)!


see the rest of blogmas here

now playing: still, she & him <3

6 comments :

  1. this is such a nifty lil diy!!!!! what a good idea. so excited that you're doing blogmas <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, nifty is literally my favourite word I say it all the time, and thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this I might have to make it myself - loving your Blogmas btw!

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is one of my favourites out of all your blogmas ones so far, the photos are great and the DIY itself is really different and so accessible at home too...I love it!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete