Back to Top

It's A Look

5.12.16

SO this coat is me if I were a coat and just looking at it makes me want to tear up. I'm obsessed with these photos too, taken by a mixture of Maddy and Zeenia. I decided not to put the ones with the fruit shoot in for the sake of my dignity, but it was such a nice day and I think it's got editorial vibes.. no? Kinda?


This is also a double whammy of statement pieces I've been thinking about 24/7. These boots. Funny story, my mum wasn't going to let me keep them because she said I looked like Elton John in the 70s, but a family friend convinced her. Ugh I just love them, especially that platform. Love a good platform.




coat- asos
boots - asos
jumper - the white pepper (I think they've closed down though)
skirt - I can't even remember it's so old

I'd also like to mention: the boots and coat are some of the very few non-ethical/sustainable purchases I've made in quite some time. The majority of stuff I've bought recently has been either second hand or off depop (my favourite app ever). I've got my eye on a satin electric blue shirt and a high waisted blue denim mini skirt with an o ring zip and these iron holes with knotted denim through them. I realise that made no sense but reading that back, that would make such a good outfit.. add some fishnet tights, vagabonds. Yes.

I felt so good in this outfit. I've had the same go-to outfit for at least 3 months (denim jacket, pom pom top, flared trousers and trainers if you're wondering) and I'm thinking this might take it's place. Let me know what you think: does it make you want to claw your eyes out or nah?

see the rest of blogmas here

13 comments :

  1. Arghh this is so stunning and yes def editorial vibes <3

    X Sofia
    Www.lifefromsofia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur so cute and cool and lovely and fire and i hate u

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn son. I'm obsessed with the boots, but not really a fan of the coat- it's giving me cruella de vil vibes. but on a whole you look saucayyyy. very unique outfit ;)
    dalalalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! yeah, I've got some weird comments on the coat but I feel really good in it! x

      Delete
  4. You're slaying Edie, I could never pull something like this off, but girl you definitely can. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shoes I want the bloody shoes your slaying Edie I love you so much. Pretty sure only you can pull this outfit off
    xx
    Terica
    citihippie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That over coat is just looking awesome & unique...!!
    Bandage dresses

    ReplyDelete