Back to Top

2017 Bucket List

8.12.16




Not much to this, but here are some things I want to do/places I want to go in 2017! Enjoy (and let me know if you're doing any of these). Also, I'll be adding stuff throughout the next few months so I can look back at it!


  • Go to Brighton.
  • Go to Liverpool.
  • GO TO LA (won't happen but hey).
  • Find out how to make my own vegan cheese.
  • Get a proper vintage dress.
  • Work on my record collection.
  • Go see a screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
  • Journal more - would anyone like to see a post on that? Not so much a journal as a a scrapbook/aesthetic catalogue with scribbles about my life.
  • Visit Margate again.
  • Go to the Canvas cafe in Brick Lane another 100 times.
  • Go to a vegan food festival. 
  • See Cage the Elephant live.
  • London Fields Lido.
  • Have a Lush spa treatment.
  • Make an item of clothing.
  • Prince Charles Cinema.
  • Somehow, someway, see Tame Impala again even thought they're not coming to England..

see the rest of blogmas here

4 comments :

  1. Your 2017 looks like it's going to be fun, meanwhile I'm here drowning in a-level stuff. My 'goals' are just to keep a good work ethic, NOT DIE DOING MY DOFE GOLD, improve in volleyball and continue learning the drums...I might just recreate this post myself (...blogmas post ideas are getting scarce omg)
    Dalal <3
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is if I actually get round to learning 10 pages of a shitty devised play.. but yes I'm finding it so hard but I'm determined af

      Delete
  2. okay honestly I have been wanting to go to the Lush spa thingy ever since Essie button went!

    ambra x

    ReplyDelete