Back to Top

The Grotto Lives On

13.12.16

If you're wondering which grotto I'm referring to, it's the almost disgustingly Christmassy one that is my room - see last year's post. For anyone who's even vaguely interested, I'm sharing my insanely festive room and where some of the things in it are from!




The bedding is from asda last year, and the pillows are from urban outfitters, asda, ikea, and primark (don't worry, they're old).





Those cute cute Christmas cards are from Paperchase, and that's an amazing cinnamon soy candle I got for Christmas last year! I dried the oranges myself too.



Here is my really really cluttered 'dressing' table but it's more just a table table. It's got a mixture of books, candles, pins, badges, perfume, jewellery, and a fake mini Christmas tree from Cancer Research. I also just realised you can see my toilet in the background hahahahahahahaha.



The cutest little light up house from a local garden centre, featuring Tame Impala in the background.


I'm very very proud of my wrapping this year by the way. This post has been short and sweet because I'm struggling to keep up with blogmas, school and sleep at the same time so the pictures could be the main focus. I hope you enjoyed seeing the room that Christmas threw up in! 

see the rest of blogmas here

now playing: our eyes lucy rose/leaving nara alt-j/river river lonely the brave/st jude florence + the machine/small things ben howard

8 comments :

  1. oh my I'm so obsessed with your christmas decor in your room, ahh its so festive! <3 I always love seeing the christmassy touches people add to their rooms so I love this post! x

    https://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thank you so much!

      Edie x
      thelifeofedie.com

      Delete
  2. um um um how is ur room so nice?! I is very confused

    Ambra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so nice ah- it's cluttered in all the right ways (a v good thing btw)...meanwhile my room is basically a reflection of me: mess.

    ReplyDelete