Back to Top

Albums I Really Like // Part 2

14.12.16







the 2nd law - muse
come of age - the vaccines
kings and queens - jamie t
beethoven was deaf - morrissey
given to the wild - the maccabees
god help the girl - god help the girl
reflektor - arcade fire
carry on the grudge - jamie t
currents - tame impala
lonerism - tame impala
a different kind of fix - bombay bicycle club
so long, see you tomorrow - bombay bicycle club
the rocky horror picture show - soundtrack
black sea - xtc
mama's gun - erykah badu
this is all yours - alt-j

see part one here
see the rest of blogmas here

6 comments :

  1. You have such a great taste in music! My art teacher actually taught Jamie T!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard about any of these albums, you seem to like Tame Impala a lot tho ;)
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sneaky thing, I literally live for them

      Delete
  3. I went through some of the albums and I tried, I really did try Edie to like them!! but they just aint me :( Also isn’t it weird that when we had that 1st Skype call I KEPT CALLING YOU EDDIE (edd-y), ah now I’m so used to saying Edie. IF this isn’t goals, I dunno what is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha dw I'm literally known in my house for having a weird music taste! Yesssss, aww that was so cute

      Delete