Back to Top

dipdye

3.8.14

I can't make up my mind about this. The whole craze started off with a few people dip dying their hair obmre but now it's all mad rainbow colours. Being a tumblr addict I've been swamped in bright and pastel and blonde tipped ends and it's really made me tempted to dip dye my hair for the rest of the summer. I doubt I'll be brave enough, especially as it probably won't wash out by the time school starts and I have the type of teaches that won't hesitate to rip your throat out if you go near any dye.
I just love teal colours so if I do dye my hair it'll be blue-y ends. If anyone knows a way apart from bleach to dip dye your hair please please pleeaase let me know.

now playing: chasing cars snow patrol/falling for you the 1975/heart of stone american authors

No comments :

Post a Comment