Back to Top

getting crazy because of topshop's sale

9.8.14


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

If you didn't know ( well WHY didn't you know?! ), Topshop is having a HUGE sale - up to 75% off soooooo many things. So what else can I do other than help y'all out with some of my favourite pieces instead of having to scroll through endless pages or fight with people at stores. I have already ordered a lot of some things but there are still so many gorgeous items that I wish I'd never seen because now I'm upset that half of them aren't even available in my size. My favourites are the mom shorts. I've been wanting a pair for ages and the colour is just so lovely. Even though summer is nearly over I can still wear them with black tights ( I have some elephant ones - got weird looks at the airport for that ), which I think will look really nice. And nothing beats a classic cami. I'm in love with the floral one, looks like it can be worn with a lot of things - tights and shorts, leggings, loads of jumpers, jeans etc.
I'm still not quite ready for summer to be over, I'll be grieving for months after.

now playing: forever haim/big yellow taxi counting crows/high hopes kodaline

No comments :

Post a Comment