Back to Top

embellished sunglasses

29.8.14


If I'm honest, I think this is taking florals to a whole new, over the top level. No, I'm not saying I don't love embellished sunglasses, but who came up with them? I'm still hanging on to the end of summer, and I'm thinking maybe if I order the lovely ones from Missguided I'll get some ( even if it's not very much ) use out of them? Descisions. However, I'm still broke from ordering too much off topshop when they were having that 75% off sale ( post here ). They are the ULTIMATE, sophisticated yet edgy summer accessory. I know I would never get away with wearing them walking around town or casually, but maybe next time I go on holiday? - which will be April next year. Ha. I might just stick to reblogging pictures of them on tumblr.

now playing: I LOVE THE BLACK KEYS

No comments :

Post a Comment