Back to Top

printed shorts

5.4.15







top - h&m
shorts - primark
necklace - c/o Bohemian Quartz
sunglasses - new look

After mentioning experimenting with prints, I found these beautifuuuul shorts in my local Primark. I absolutely love the print, I don't know how to explain it ( not very good with my 'fashion vocab' ). I then toned it down ( a bit ) with this basic white tee from h&m. They're so good for that last minute holiday shop because they always seem to have a sale on.

I know I did an outfit post about a week ago ( hahahahaha ), but I'm finding it hard to write enough for you, seeing as I don't have enough interesting clothes/reasons to get out my pyjamas at the moment. Maybe soon..

now playing: i bet you look good on the dance floor arctic monkeys/maps yeah yeah yeahs/retrograde james blake

5 comments :

  1. Those shorts are stunning! I've been looking for a pair of graphic printed shorts for agesss, I'll take a look at Primark now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Primark always seem to have a few bits I can't leave behind! x

      Delete
  2. Those shorts suit you really nicely. They are really pretty. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew Primark could have such lovely pieces! Whenever I find something worthy of being from Zara I call it treasure haha but these shorts really do suit you and the photos are amazing :)
    Dalal xoxo monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dalal! In my local Primark there are usually a few 'treasures' when I go in x

      Delete