Back to Top

Lazy Oaf SS15

16.4.15


With every new collection Lazy Oaf bring out, I find myself crying at: a) how expensive everything is, b) how much I want everything. Their SS15 one is flawless, all of it. Inspired by old school arcade games - mainly for the men's collection - it's overflowing with slogans and graphic prints. Geometrical patterns, surreal shapes - do they just know me? I love the super shirt and cloud sweatshirt in the summer collection, and the work of art shirt in the spring collection. The cloud sweatshirt. I need it. Urgent.

8 comments :

  1. Ooo they look sooo pretty and cute!! Shame there veryy expensive. There website is superrr cute

    Ambra xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I need everything :( why do all the nicest shops have the worst prices?? x

      Delete
  2. gahhh it's so unfair :( so many clothes, such little money! I saw the super crop top in the carnaby street shop - it's even nicer in real life ;( beautiful post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the cloud sweatshirt so bad but it's like £60!! I'll pay £10 ngl..
      thank you Esme x

      Delete
  3. Ugh I'm in love with the first top, I've already picture how I'd style it :( #helpmeimpoor
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful right :( idhelpyoubecauseyourpoorbutimpoortoo x

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this place before but I'm glad you told me about it in this post because it looks amazing!!!! I love the pink outfit with the fried/poached eggs on it! I've just discovered your blog and I really love it! Feel free to check out and maybe comment on mine when and if you have the time.

    Ella
    thepinkpineapple.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy Oaf has the most beautiful items omg - welcome to the world of crying because everything's too expensive. Thank you so much, I'll have a look x

      Delete