Back to Top

Too Faced Lipstick in 'Melted Peony'

8.4.15

Seeing as I'm in California at the moment, obviously one of the places on my list to visit was Sephora. I came out with a nail polish, another lip gloss and a face cleanser ( more on that to come.. ), and this beautiful product. I was super excited to try this, after having heard pretty much every beauty blogger and YouTuber rave about it. When I tested it on my hand, I was shocked by how pigmented and creamy it was! I was expecting the product to be a lot drier, and the applicator is something new to me.




The packaging, like any other Too Faced product, is stunning. I really liked how the tube is the exact same colour as the product. The shade itself is gorgeous - a subtle baby pink. It's perfect for every day looks but could buildable for a 'going out' look, as it's such a versatile colour.

Overall, I love this product and will definitely be buying more colours to see if they live up to this one!


















4 comments :

  1. That lip gloss looks superr nice !! I really really want to go sephora but they don't have it in London ugh such a shame.

    Ambra xx fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish they did :( the Too Faced stuff at department stores and fancy shops are so expensive! x

      Delete
  2. Whenever I visit my aunt in France (that rhymed haha) I always go to Sephora! They have amazing stuff :)
    Dalal xoxo monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - everything in there is to die for. I went in really wanting to buy the Too Faced sweetheart blush, but it was out of stock! x

      Delete