Back to Top

stuff that's been happening

18.4.15





















Aaahhh the bliss of having absolutely nothing to do. I think the only downside of being in California is that I've had the same clothes for 3 weeks and I'm running out of thing to show you.. so I might be a bit short on outfit posts, which I apologise for. It's really beautiful here, and we're right next to the beach. I actually did a yoga session yesterday morning, on the beach. I really didn't want to try yoga before because I thought I'd be craaaaaap at it, but apparently it's not all about flexibility. Whatever it's about, I liked it more than I thought I would.

I'm excited to come back home though. Not excited for the 11 hour flight and term of hard core revision and exams that await. Hope you're all well and having a nice day :)

12 comments :

  1. I love these pictures, they're so cute! I'm glad you're having a nice time in Cali :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah the struggles of taking decent pictures ahah. I am, thank you xx

      Delete
  2. These photos are incredible. You are my photography goals Edie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs! x Glad your having a good time! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving them sunglasses! And once again your pictures are fab x

    Ambra | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. California is on one of the No's beautiful places ever glasmd you enjoyed

    ReplyDelete
  6. California sounds amazing! Definitely a place on my trip bucket list! Hope you're having a great time Edie!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a lovely time, sad to be leaving tomorrow though.. Thank you Becca x

      Delete