Back to Top

pink petal

28.4.15

It's that time again, possibly one of my favourite times of the year. Spring is in full swing ( that didn't mean to rhyme ), and near my house all of the cherry blossoms have come out. All of the streets are lined with beautiful pink petals, and it's so nice to go for a quick walk and just be in awe of how beautiful it looks. The other day, I thought it would be lovely to take some pictures here, and the funny ( and sad ) thing is, all the blossoms died the next day. Good timing, Edie. But really, I'm excited for these photos. I think they have a slightly retro feel to them - I hope you like them too :)


shoes - asos
necklace - brandy melville


OK, so I know this outfit isn’t extraordinary and is quite easy. I only have around 2 outfit posts planned, so there might be the odd outfit that's a bit rushed or questionable! I still love love love the cherry blossoms in the background, I think they look lovely with the dress.
The print of the dress is gorgeous. I bought it a while ago and haven't worn it much, but now I remember how much I used to adore it. It's not too colourful, but I love the pink and white on black thaaaang. It sort of reminds me of a neck scarf my grandma would wear.





14 comments :

  1. Love this cherry blossoms are so pretty xx love the shows btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edie, you are insanely pretty. That dress really suits you and I really need those shoes. I love your outfit posts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie :') Good luck with your exam soon xx

      Delete
  3. You look stunning as usual! Gorgeous outfit, I LOVE the shoes, they're like a a cross between creepers, sandals and flip flops! I think I better buy a pair ;) I loved the blossom too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esme! They're pretty cool haha x

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos ah I'm jealous and I'm in love with your sandals, they suit you so well!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are amazing Edie! You look stunning! Gorgeous outfit too doll!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah im so jelly :( Girl your perfect!!! Loving that dress!! I would never be able to work that xx

    Ambra xo | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaahhhh yeah you would!! Thank you Ambra xx

      Delete
  7. Hey, I'm Lydia and I came across your blog today and I'm LOVING it! It's so nice to see another teen blogger- especially one that has created such a beautiful stylish blog! You look stunning in this dress (so jealous) and the how look of the post is amazing. I would love some tips on creating a more professional blogspot blog (layout and templates etc). Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! This is a template that I edited a bit myself through html - why don't you email me? It's tloedie@yahoo.com x

      Delete