Back to Top

the best salsa

28.3.15





















ft disgusting veiny hands dye to cold weather. I'm back with another recipe post yippeeeeee. This time I'm going to be showing you how to make possibly the best salsa/guacamole ever. Ever. This is super addictive to make, and I make it pretty much every time I eat doritos, which is a lot. It's definitely become a tradition in my house...

There's four main ingredients I like to use, but you can mix and match to your taste:

Avacado
Onion
Tomatos
Coriander

Chop all of the ingredients up into tiny tiny pieces. I'm lazy with this part because I eat salsa in gallons ( not really ), so it takes a long time. I chop them up roughly, and put them in the blender for 3-5 seconds. It goes the perfect texture, and I can't get over how delicious it tastes. Probably just because I'm obsessed with coriander and put it on whatever I can.



No comments :

Post a Comment