Back to Top

Bubblegum Alley

12.4.15







If you're wondering why on earth I wanted to take pictures in front of walls of year old bubblegum, the answer is this - it's pretty incredible. Once you get past the 'oh my days this is disgusting I'm gonna puke' stage, it's amazing. Situated in San Luis Obispo, which is a town in California, it's right between a retro sweetshop and Wildfox Couture. Classy. There a cute love notes stuck here and there, and I just loved the whole experience. Of course, how could I go there without sticking my own gum on the wall? I couldn't. Another reason I really wanted to go here, is because I wanted to do a slightly different, special post, because... this is my 100TH POST ON THIS BLOG. WHOOOOO *confetti* *trumpets* *scattered applause*. I just want to take some time to thank everyone who reads and follows this blog. Although there aren't many of you, you all mean the world to me. Okay, soppy moment over. Have a nice day :)

17 comments :

  1. This is soooo cool! I imagine it would seem a bit gross at first but then it's actually quite beautiful(a bit too far) in a way, like a piece of art!
    Anna X| fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought! It seems like anything can pass as art these days, but I thought this was incredible x

      Delete
  2. this looks like such a cool place and a cool motif to it too despite it being a bit gross haha..lovely post too, you look lovely :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a talked about place! Quite gross I must say but a great experience for you! This outfit is gorgeous too! Congrats on your 100th post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is incredibly gross! Thank you Emily xx

      Delete
  4. This looks really cool, and your incredibly pretty Edie, congrats on 100 Posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 100 posts; well done! It's a bit weird but so cool! And you look absolutely stunning btw x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really weird haha.. Thank you Rebekka x

      Delete
  6. Sooo cool I would totally be grossed out but that really looks so cool hehe

    Ambra xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really cool, it's not actuaalllyyyy as gross as it looks! xx

      Delete
  7. I reaaallllyyy want to do there someday it looks amazing and I love your trainers
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dalal <3 you're the first person who hasn't said it's gross! x

      Delete
  8. Really cool I want to visit here now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Still trying to persuade my parents to let me go to Texas ;) haha x

      Delete