Back to Top

winter party grwm

10.2.15



dress - ark
shoes - topshop

Hiiii. Today's post is very long-awaited on my time-table, and it's been put off for weeks. It's a winter party get ready with me - yaaaaay.

This is a collab post with one of my best bloggy friends, Rebekka. She's so gorgeous and kind and her blog is so pretty and engaging. I really suggest having a read through, she's very talented at writing!


























The first thing I need to do is have a shower using really lovely smelling products, and shave my legs. I always feel so much more confident and clean after this. I've also been recently using the Body Shop's tea tree range, I'm obsessed. My favourite two products are the Squeaky Clean Scrub and Toner Water.
















And here's a picture of me trying to be hipster when I was getting ready.


I'm aware this picture turned out really blurry but I think it looks nice! The perfume I used was Taylor Swift's 'Wonderstruck'. I didn't just buy this because of her ( I'm not her biggest fan ), but the smell is so sophisticated.














For the makeup I decided to keep it pretty natural, and used pale shimmery shades from my Sleek 'The Storm' palette. Of course I had to use Soap and Glory's 'Supercat' eyeliner to make a winged effect, and on my lips I'm wearing a berry pink, glittery lip gloss from the Natural Collection, which is kind of old so I don't know the shade.

My dress is from Ark and I really love it. The lace detailing at the top is just stunning and I love the fit!

Thank you for reading, I hope you found this post interesting and it maybe inspired you to get out of bed and stop eating nutella with a spoon. You, yes you, get off netflix for a while.

Don't forget to read Rebekka's blog!

6 comments :

  1. This post is so gorgeous and creative wow.... Maybe I should get out off bed and stop eating nutella with a spoon ahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Your post is amazing though <3 sometimes we all need a little Nutella therapy haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how thorough you made this! Your picture quality is so lovely what camera do you use?
    Great post xoxo
    Dalal, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely! and i love your photos here, and on every other post x
    http://chanbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete