Back to Top

makeup bag essentials

8.2.15
















You know those things you can't leave the house with? Those products that seem to be able to fix whatever happens to your face during the day? We all have them, and these are mine. I can obviously leave the house without most of these, but lets say I was going on holiday for a few weeks, these items would definitely be coming with me.

makeup bag - urban outfitters

Benefit The Porefessional
Primer isn't something all people would say they need or use, but with my skin, makeup tends to slide off my face. This really helps it stay put all day.


Benefit Fake Up concealer
As well as being an outstanding concealer in terms of coverage, this is really easy to carry around, and the lid doesn't fall off which sometimes happen with other stick concealers. Around the actual product in the middle, there's Vitamin E appleseed extract, which means it's super moisturising and doesn't crease.

Rimmel Clear Complexion powder
This is my absolute favourite powder, it keeps my oily skin under control and eliminates shine throughout the day.

Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Black Bean
I usually use this on my lower waterline to define my eyes. My eyes are actually quite small so I find if I don't wear this they disappear into my head..

Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner
This is another holy grail product for me. I've mentioned this before in my 2014 favourites, so I won't go into too much detail, but I love using this for a cat-eye effect.

Milani baked blush in Luminoso
The colour of this seems to go with any makeup look, meaning I don't have to switch up my blushers too often. The one thing I don't like about this is the packaging, flippin impossible to open.

Rimmel Wonderfull argan oil mascara
A good mascara really really helps you to fake a good night's sleep by making your eyes look bigger, and this is one of my favourite mascaras to achieve this.

Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
Again, I mentioned this in my 2014 favourites, but ohhh myyy, the beautiful colours and the pigmentation are just perfect.

Nivea lip butter in Blueberry Blush
I have been obsessed with this and some of the other flavours from the range recently, this is by far my favourite. They leave your lips feeling so soft for so long, and they work as a really good base for a lipstick or lip product.

Revlon ColourBurst laquer balm in Demure
This is one of my favourite nude lip products, however it's still quite pink with some shimmer so is a very natural, easy to wear product. Also it tastes like peppermint ( obviously that makes it a winner ).


what are your makeup bag essentials? 

No comments :

Post a Comment