Back to Top

the purple rosebud

19.2.15

I received this dainty opal ring and double heart wrap ring recently from The Purple Rose Bud. As you can see, it came with their gorgeous business card, with all the information I needed. Some companies I work with don't send a card or any information, which is quite irritating as I sometimes I don't even know who sent it, so this was a perfect finishing touch! I love how dainty these are, and how elegant they look when on. The opal especially, it's so pretty!

They would look nice if you paired them with a few other simple rings or bracelets. I've received lots of compliments since wearing these two rings, I really really love them!

although I was sent these items to review, it does not influence my opinion and I have been 100% honest as always

4 comments :