Back to Top

current wishlist

12.2.15







1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Wishlists are basically a go-to post for all bloggers, because they're so easy to do, i.e, you don't need to go out of your house to take outfit photos and you can just stay put with a cup of tea. Also, there always seems to be 277957376437856 things I really really want. My friends think it's weird I have pages of notes on my phone of this stuff. I say it's convenient ( look who's not asking for socks this year eh ).
Here's some things I've been drooling over recently. I'm trying to gradually make the items in my wardrobe a bit nicer, and I'm already in full-on summer mode. I'm not even kidding ( it can't be just me who's never prepared for any season clothing-wise ).
I love the sunflower dress. If you go onto the website it has a crossover back which is really pretty and I'm really hoping I can wear this in the summer. Unicorn t-shirt ( obvious essential, any explanation needed? ). A Living Proof styling product that needs serious investment as a futile attempt at taming my hair.

now playing: I've had this on repeat for the last 2 months

No comments :

Post a Comment