Back to Top

the body jewellery shop

2.2.15




A few days ago I received a very exciting package from The Body Jewellery Shop, with two gorgeous pairs of earrings. The ones I chose were the jewelled clear heart and the dark blue dice, they stood out to me so much and I keep dreaming up what I can wear them with! However if these pieces aren't for you, the website has such a wide range of jewellery for such affordable prices, you're sure to find something you love. Not gonna lie, I expected the quality to be not so good considering the prices, but they're just as good as any other earrings you can buy.
I was drawn towards their ear piercing products too, I'll definitely be ordering some of those ( if I ever get another piercing on my ear.. I wish )

although I was sent these earrings to review, this does not influence my opinion and I have been 100% honest as always

No comments :

Post a Comment