Back to Top

W7 'Lightly Toasted' palette

27.2.15








W7 were kind enough to send me one of their gorgeous eye palettes in 'Lightly Toasted', a lip bomb in 'Raspberry', and their black liquid eyeliner. W7 are a London based cosmetics company, and their aim is to allow people to have access to a wide range of high quality makeup at affordable prices. Personally, I've been a fan of this particular company for as long as I can remember, so I'm delighted to be reviewing some of their pieces!


The quality of these eyeshadows are so high, they're super easy to blend together and the colours are stunning. The pigmentation is incredible, easily build-able and can create some stunning looks. Only 2 of the 12 shades are matte, and the rest are shimmery. As you can clearly see, it is a very versatile palette and can be used to create a smoky look, or an every day look with some of the shimmery pinks and browns. My favourite shades are 'Teddy Bear', 'Wonderland' ( both shimmery pinks ) and 'Lady Luck', which is a beautiful dark matte brown. This retails at £9.99.





















When I opened the package W7 sent, I originally thought this was an EOS lip balm, which is one of my favourite brands. In my opinion, this is just as good, and it's very very similar to EOS's 'Pomegranate Raspberry' lip balm. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, this lip bomb in 'Raspberry' is the way to go. I can't find this on the website, but there's a set of 3 here for £6.





















I've recently run out of my favourite liquid eyeliner, which was Collection's 'Fast Stroke', and yes, you guessed it, the quality is the same, if not better. This has surprisingly long staying power, around 5-6 hours before you need to re-apply it. It retails at around £5.

Overall, I'd really recommend all of the products I've mentioned. The eyeshadow palette is so versatile, and the extra bits are excellent dupes for some other of my favourite makeup pieces.

although I was sent these items to review, it does not influence my opinion and I have been 100% honest as always

4 comments :

  1. I love the W7 liner! Next best just behind my Benefit They're Real!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette looks like it has such a gorgeous range of a nudes and neutrals.
    xAnnah
    <a href="http://sixteenstorieshigh.wordpress.com>Sixteen Stories High</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so lovely! and only £10 - such a steal x

      Delete