Back to Top

10 things I love about you

15.2.15


Bit late, as Valentine's Day was yesterday. But I hope you all had an okay day. Even if it ended up like mine - watching horror films at 7pm with scaredy cat friends ( aimee ) and eating sushi. This post will be featuring 10 things I love, and I hope you enjoy it!

(This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and Instagram hash tag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you included!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com!)

1. Lovely little shops 


2. Cacti ( any plants really )















3. My deluded friends














4. Being an idiot with my deluded friends














5. Sickeningly sweet food














6. Dressing up














7. Vintage shops














8. Delicious smelling candles














9. Dancing. Not professionally, just with my friends to 'What Would You Do'














10. Making things

1 comment :

  1. This is such a lovely post Edie! Looking forward to seeing what else this series is going to involve!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete