Back to Top

Petersham Nurseries

4.2.15



















HI GUYS I FOUND TUMBLR HQ. Not really, but lots of photo opportunities. Hidden away outside Richmond Park, Petersham Nurseries is a reaallyy yummy restaurant/greenhouse/shop. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for garden centres and greenhouses, so as you can imagine I went crazy buying everything. 2 cacti, a painting of a lemon and a glass plant pot. I don't know either. The reason they aren't that many photos is because I was sprinting about in excitement, and all the good shots were completely out of focus..
If you're in the Richmond area and have a spare hour or so, I'd really recommend going here. The food is amazing, you'll spend hours in there and THEY HAVE AESOP HAND SOAP AND BALM IN THE TOILETS!!

2 comments :

  1. Aw it looks so cute! Your photography is always so stunning though, I'm so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete