Back to Top

in my bag

1.8.15



lush handy gurugu hand cream/minted rose lip balm/extra peach gum/phone/bus pass/oh comely magazine/lipgloss and eyeliner c/o theBalm

...summer edition!! Plus a tangle teazer.. humidity and my thin blonde hair don't mix well. I love reading posts like these for two reasons; 1) I love to see what products people love, and this doubles as an 'essentials' kind of post. 2) I'm just very nosy.

I bought my bag from joy the other day in the sale for £25, which isn't too bad. I think of it as an investment, because it goes with everything and despite how small it looks, there are three pockets which fit quite a lot in.


Recently theBalm sent me a whopper package full of goodies to review. I will be doing a full review very soon, but I thought I'd quickly mention these two products. The 'pretty smart' lipgloss is a gorgeous gorgeous colour. It's so bright and perfect for summer. Unlike the buxom gloss ( see review here ), it's not sticky at all, and I actually think it tastes a bit like peppermint. Not that that should matter, but it's a good bonus.

The schwing eyeliner: a) funky name, b) your perfect felt tip eyeliner. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know I used to be obsessed with the Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner - note the use of 'used to'. This is essentially the same, but lasts longer and has a more precise applicator.





lush handy gurugu hand cream

OOOHHH let's just have a moment of silence for this genius invention. My hands always get dry in the summer more than in the winter - don't ask, I have no idea either. But this arrived at the perfect time. It's definitely more of a heavy duty hand cream, very very rich and buttery. It also smells heavenlyyyyy. Not quite sure why it's called 'gurugu', but that's a pretty unforgettable name, and so is the product overall. 



bus pass and phone ( gotta get around man )

I always like to keep something to read with me when the dreaded boredom strikes. Oh Comely is a lifestyle magazine, and I flippin love it. It's a super cute magazine, packed full of interviews and edgy photography. I don't really know how to describe it, but it's not very serious so it makes for a lovely holiday read.

Gum - gotta keep that fresh breath. The lip balm is lovely too, I mainly like it for the packaging but it tastes really good and subtly tints your lips.

now playing: COURTNEY BARNETT 

26 comments :

  1. Those balm products look lovely and I love your bag!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely ♡ and thank you!

      Edie x

      Delete
  2. I love this so, so much! I recently did a "What's in my bag" on my blog and forgot to include my iPhone ahaha! Love your photos and web design, too. :)

    Much love,

    Acacia xx
    blog | acaciarachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you to say ♡ I love your blog too :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  3. Your bag is absoloutely gorgeous! I love the way you layed out this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these kinds of posts too! I love the bag and I love your photographs!
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! The pictures took really pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edie you must teach me your ways, these photos are amazing. Loved the way you set up this post, your bag is almost as pretty as your photos :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be doing that post soon!! Aw Dalal, you flatter me *blushes*

      Edie x

      Delete
  7. I love this post Edie, I can see how much effort you put into this post. I can't wait to see the Review of The Balm xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so so happy it shows :) I'm excited to post it!

      Edie x

      Delete
  8. Edie, you amaze me every post. I love seeing your photos and reading your editorials ♥

    Xoxo, Shelly

    www.shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so nice, I didn't know you read my blog ♡

      Edie x

      Delete
  9. Edie, you amaze me every post. I love seeing your photos and reading your editorials ♥

    Xoxo, Shelly

    www.shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! That's so nice, I didn't know you read my blog ♡

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely post Edie!! The photos are so good as well, they look so professional!! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a new eyeliner and this sounds so good! I love your pictures (like everyone else but damn they're good) and your phone background is hella cute :)x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  13. No, thank you so much! I'm really happy they're getting such good feedback.

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am yet to try a lush handcream, I love the fact that if you bring back five empty pots you get a free face mask:)

    I think the photography on your blog is outstanding what camera do you use?

    http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one, it's so moisturising! Thank you so much :) I use the canon 600D with a 35mm lense💝

      Delete
  15. Mannnnn how is your blog so perfect, you make me cry hahah! That bag is such a bargain! It looks like its from zara and only for £25 ooo lala

    Ambra xxx fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw Ambra you flatter me, thank you so much! I actually thought it was quite expensive for what it is.. I saw it first thing on the weekend, then it took me until the end of Sunday to finally go back and get it :)

      Edie x

      Delete