Back to Top

august playlist

3.8.15


Let me just start by saying that July has gone by so so fast, I swear it was my birthday yesterday and christmas was last week. Secondly, I know it's the end of July and not August, but I made a playlist of all my favourite songs throughout July, so I can listen to them in August. And then, if I have any more favourite songs in August, I'll make them all into a September playlist. Ahh clever thinking, right? ( no )

There's a bit of Courtney Barnett in there, Tame Impala, The Black Keys, The Strokes, a bit ( a lot ) of Fleet Fozes, The Kooks, Peace etc. It'll be perfect for you if you like a whole lot of random, mis-matching songs thrown together, but won't be handy for much else.

You can click here to listen to the playlist 

16 comments :

  1. I should really do something like this, it's such a great idea Edie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I'd love to read it! Than you Katie :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  2. I love listening to other people's playlists! Great post!

    Tash xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - Thank you Tasha!

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these kinds of posts! I like having a nosey at what songs people are loving!
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so refreshing, especially if you've been listening to the same music for a while.

      Edie x

      Delete
  5. I love posts like these! Currently in the process of cleaning my room so I'll have to throw on your playlist and have a little listen as I go! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make so happy! Let me know what you think of it if you end up playing it.

      Edie x

      Delete
  6. Love this playlist! I'm listening to it now. So great for a beautiful morning.I write about Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews here. If you have time, come to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good playlist, we have very similar music taste!


    Anna | aforvogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! I never find anyone who listens to the same music as me!

      Edie x

      Delete
  8. I love finding and listening to new peoples playlists! I love the band Peace as well, they've been providing most of my summer jams :)x
    libbyjade26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! I love them, they have such a range of songs too.
    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive literally only listened to The Weeknd whilst I was on holiday its crazyyy!!


    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ambra. oh ambra. They're good to a certain extent!!

      Edie x

      Delete