Back to Top

utility denim shirt dress

16.8.15







watch - casio
bracelet - venessa arizaga

Please don't be taken aback by the top two pictures. I'm not that grumpy in real life, I promise. Also, my hair looks 473857298% frizzier and more damaged than it really is because of the sea water.
Now. This dress. I've seen a few bloggers wear dresses like these - printed and denim alike. It's way out of my comfort zone, and I'm not sure if it suits me.. But with the fit and buttons and the collar - it's just me. In a lovely style with a supeeer lovely belt, I think it's a piece I need to experiment with more. I can't wait to be able to see what I can do with it during winter, pairing it with oversized coats and all that.

now playing: rango catfish and the bottlemen/rad pitt egyptian hip hop/there is no other time klaxons

24 comments :

  1. I love the outfit. Kiss kiss from France ♥, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it really suits you Edie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the dress is so pretty! I can imagine it's so versatile too. I love your shoes by the way x
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it goes with errrythaaang!! Thank you Esme :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  4. love love love!! It would defo look horrible on me, it looks so fab on you!!!

    Ambra x www.fridaysarefab.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you thank you! Don't say that, you'd look gorgeous. But thank you!!

      Edie x

      Delete
  5. Loved this post Edie! You look absolutely stunning in this dress! Such a gorgeous outfit!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edie, you look so pretty! Love the dress and your style :)

    Xoxo, Shelly

    www.shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirt dress, I've got to get one!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a staple, you'll wear it to death!

      Edie x

      Delete
  8. You look stunning! Shoes are great.

    I hope that you visit my blog too: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    P.S. Can you click this link? Thank you!
    http://www.cndirect.com/women-s-messenger-bag-one-shoulder-handbag.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Zofia317

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is gorgeous! Really suits you!! This would be something I would pick up if I was out shopping!!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellen! It's so handy!!

      Edie x

      Delete
  10. SO cute! I love this. And that first photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you've styled this, I really want a denim dress.

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) you should really get one, it's so handy!

      Edie x

      Delete
  12. That dress is really cool and it is looking so perfect on you..!!
    Bandage dresses

    ReplyDelete