Back to Top

some compulsory items

24.8.15





1/2/3/4

I love the internet but sometimes you just get sucked into the world of online shopping and you end up having a saved items list 3479981 items long. Literally. Here's a few things I've been eyeing up lately and I think are necessities and would be very helpful. No, I really don't need a new lipstick but I saw it on the selfridges beauty section of the website because I have a gift card, and it looks lovely. Jeans? Yes, I do need a new pair because my only good ones are now, sadly, too small. Headphones to blast out Tame Impala too loudly, and a Lush eyeliner because I'd really like to try some Lush makeup. 

ps - I just made a wish list post sound like an essay??


now playing: changing of the seasons two door cinema club/ francisco swim deep/anything can happen ezra furman

16 comments :

  1. You've got to love internet shopping, haha. That lipstick looks lovely.

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh and I do! Yes but so so so expensive :(

      Edie x

      Delete
  2. I do this too often, I just put everything in the basket and when I look at it at the end it comes to like £200, it's not good haha.

    Katie xx
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well, we all need to at so point!

      Edie x

      Delete
  3. I'm literally in love with your writing style Edie!! Lovely post x

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I regularly do this with my wish lists! Those jeans are very you! xx

    www.theperks0fbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well we all get sucked in don't we! Thank you, they'd be so useful but they're super expensive..

      Edie x

      Delete
  5. Love the jeans! Wish lists are a thing I feel I need to do on my blog in the future
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should, I love posts like these!! Probably just because I'm a nosy fool haha

      Edie x

      Delete
  6. I haven't done a wishlist in so long- I really need to though because I need new fall clothes. As Emily said, these jeans are screaming out EDIE
    DALAL X MONOCHROMEDAISIES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DALAL, don't think they'll let £13 slide though..

      EDIE X

      Delete
  7. EDIEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU!!! I wrote a long ass comment, then i clicked on the headphones thingy bc they look buff and guess who wasn’t referred to a new tab!??! Meeee ( CRI X100000), you don’t deserve my long comment now (slut)

    amBRA fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SORRY amBRA!! cree everyteem :(( this is where I'd use the picture of pepe crying

      eDIE x

      Delete
  8. Omg I really feel you when it comes to the online shopping issue.. How amazing would it be to just have unlimited money so we could buy everything we wanted? °*-*°
    Also, that eyeliner looks very interesting so if you should get to try it, please let us know what you think! :)

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, yesss I always wish that would happen! I definitely will, if I can bring myself to spend £15 on an eyeliner!!

      Edie x

      Delete