Back to Top

lush sympathy for the skin

14.8.15



Lush 'Sympathy for the Skin' hand and body lotion, to say it's changed my life would be an understatement. I was bought it for my birthday by my 2 lovely cousins and my aunt and uncle living in America. How they read my mind? Don't know. On this beautiful moisturiser pot, it says 'banana and cocoa butter on the skin - what more could be wanted? oh, a gorgeous vanilla, lemon oil, labdanum and sandalwood perfume? alright then.' I use this ( mostly ) every morning and evening, but after using over half the pot in the first couple of days, I've decided to 'ration' it out. It absorbs so quickly compared to all the other body lotions I've tried, and it's not overly perfumed either, meaning it feels so fresh on the skin. For the price, £5.95, it's more than worth it, though it is running out very quickly. I'll definitely be back in Lush after this runs out. Beautiful.

22 comments :

  1. Vanilla, banana and cocoa butter.. Basically all my favourite scents in one lotion. Honestly really really need this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautifuuul, please get it so I have someone to fangirl with!

      Edie x

      Delete
  2. This looks really nice, I might try it. Great post Edie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! Thank you so so much Katie :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  3. This sounds amazing! I really need to try out more Lush skin products! Great post Edie!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely up there in my top 5 lush products! Thank you becca!

      Edie x
      thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  4. Great review! Definitely going to get my hands on this lotion! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this sounds nice. I've not tried a lot of lush stuff but will add this to my wishlist!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the best, you'll love it!

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big lover of Lush bath bombs, but I've never really tried out any of their other products. I'll have to keep an eye out for this, it sounds amazing!

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush do the BEST bath bombs, but I agree, the rest of their products don't get enough attention!

      Edie x
      thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  8. Sounds like such a lovely lotion, it's a shame it runs out so quickly!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, aaah I wish it lasted longer!

      Edie x
      thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  9. Oooooo lalala !!! Im obsessed with lemon scents AND vanilla scents! This is just purrfectt for me!

    Ambra xxx fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaah you'd love it!! It doesn't actually smell like lemon though, more like banana ice cream :))

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great, I really want to try it out!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    p.s. I'm interviewing a Blogger that you may like. If you want to, be sure to visit my blog today at 12:30 (London GB time to read it :) )!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds interesting, sorry I missed it!

      Edie x

      Delete
  12. Even imagining the smell of this.. Oh my goodness wow!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete