Back to Top

review - mac lipstick in peach blossom

19.10.14

I do most of my holiday shopping in duty free. When I was going to Portugal with my family, I spotted a Mac stand, so I half-sprinted, half-galloped over. I'd obviously heard so many people rave about their lipsticks, and I wanted a summery shade that would also last me through autumn. I decided to pick up a cremesheen one in 'Peach Blossom', as it was only 16 euros, which is cheaper than the usual prices in England.
In the tube, it appears to be a slightly dusky, beige(ish) pink. On application, it has quite a sheer finish, and is more baby pink than it appears. It also has very subtle glittery undertones which I love.
My only complaint is that it wears off fairly quickly, which isn't ideal, as  I prefer my lipsticks to last longer.
Overall, I really like 'Peach Blossom', while it lasts, and it definitely has the potential to become a favourite.

now playing: if you wait london grammar/here comes the night time arcade fire/i forget where we were ben howard

No comments :

Post a Comment