Back to Top

things you probably didn't know

13.1.15



I always seem to be on a bus

Orange juice

I really really want to visit New York

My money is spent on bath bombs and food

I like photography 

Any type of physical activity is the devil

I collect magazines and books, but never really read them, just flick through and look at the photos

MY ROOM IS A SHRINE TO CANDLES

In school I'm quiet mostly, but if you know me well you're probably deaf by now

Why won't my hair grow

I have two forms of motivation - loads and loads and loads or none at all. There is no in between

I can't be the only one who says lol out loud

I'd happily marry Ezra Koenig from Vampire Weekend

I hate milk but not in cereal or milkshakes 


This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and Instagram hash tag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you included!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com!

2 comments :

  1. This was so inventive Edie! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Definetly agree about the milk and physical activity!

    ReplyDelete