Back to Top

hair care heroes

21.1.15

After endless blog post reading and way too much research to find the best sea salt spray ( my Lush one ran out, I tried to make my own.. ), I settled on the Tigi Catwalk salt spray and ohmygooood. It sinks into my hair almost instantly, and you only need the tiniest spray to have an amazing effect. If I'm having a lazy day or I need to give my hair more grip, I'll just spray some of this on and gather up my hair and hold it ( scrunch? ).

Back in the summer when my hair was sun-damaged and sea-damaged etc, I tried the Toni and Guy shampoo and conditioner for dry and damaged hair and that worked wonders. But when I ran out of that I knew that my hair was better suited for maximum strength hair therapy type products, and I'd heard really good things about the Tresemme platinum strength shampoo and conditioner so I got iiitttt. They leave my hair feeling super silky and smelling absolutely gorgeous.

One hair essential for every girl is a good hairspray. My vo5 one decided to die on me so I decided try  the Toni and Guy glamour firm hold hairspray. It's not a complete miracle worker, but it keeps my hair in place and doesn't leave it with that gross straw feeling most hairsprays give.

I bought the Organix anti-breakage keratin oil weightless rapid reviving oil on a bit of a whim in Tesco's a few weeks ago on a mission to find something to save my poor dry hair. Praise the god of spur-of-the-moment shopping trips, this is a life-saver. I pour a little bit into my hands and run it through my hair, mainly the ends, and it improves the appearance and state of it so much.

1 comment :

  1. I love this hair shampoo, it just came out not more that 2 months ago. I got this at Walmart for under 5$!

    ReplyDelete