Back to Top

spooky eyes

11.1.15





















Recently I received these gorgeous new contact lenses from Dream Eyes, so what else could I do but take some improvised night time photos. I chose the Hulk Eye lenses, they looked so intriguing on the site, and when they arrived! As you can see, this isn't me in the pictures, its my beautifuuuuuul friend Maddy who kindly offered to put the lenses in.
From my knowledge of contact lenses, these are an amazing quality, even though we weren't so good at putting them in, ( it took 20 minutes and many rounds of spotify playlists ) they didn't rip or tear. With proper care and storage, these lenses should last a year,  which means people will forget my actual eye colour because I will wear them so much! 
If you're interested in scaring people with your eyes, or just want a change, I'd really recommend going to the Dream Eyes website, they have such a wide variety of lenses you're bound to find something that interests you.

even though I was sent this product to review, it does not influence by opinion and I have been 100% honest as always

No comments :

Post a Comment