Back to Top

three

8.7.15

- sorry for the grainy photo, my camera ran out of battery just as I was about to take this, so I used my phone. I wanted to do a June favourites post, but I didn't want it to be too long. So here's a short but sweet post about three things I've been loving lately!

avec danielle - The afternoon when I first came across Danielle's blog, I just sat scrolling and reading all her posts for hours. I wish I was exaggerating. All her pictures are of the best quality, with really striking colours and angles. The content and originality of each post is so incredible. I could go on for ages, but, like I said, I need to keep this post short! But go and check out Danielle's blog, you won't regret it!

once upon a time - This show. THIS SHOW. You all know how obsessed with Netflix I am, and when I finished 90210, I thought 'hey, I've seen this floating around, I'll give it a go..?'. It's not like anything I usually watch. Then again, my tv interests range from horror to reality show. It's set in a little town in Maine called Storybooke, where fairytale characters are banished after an evil queen casts a curse to wipe their memories. I know how trashy that sounds, but watch a few episodes, and I swear you'll get hooked. It's filmed in such a clever way, alternating between reality and fairytales! I'm now onto season 4, going strong.

depop - I know this is pretty well known already, but if you don't know, depop is an app where you can easily buy and sell unwanted items. It's exactly like instagram, except you post pictures of things you want to sell. I've been really getting into it lately. Plus, a lot of famous bloggers, youtubers and people who are instagram famous sell on it. If you're a 'child of the internet', you'll know my excitement.

16 comments :

  1. Omg I love Once upon a time too..! And the picture looks good Edie.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! Thank you Nidhi :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  2. I actually enjoy once apon a time I have started watching it completely yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH YOUR BLOG DESIGN HAS CHANGED SO MUCH I LOVE IT!!! Great post as well Edie! I agree with everything you said about Once Upon A Time, I absolutely love it! Just started season 2, I can't get through it quick enough! It's like PLL all over again!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thank you so much for this, so sweet! really glad you enjoy my blog and i think yours is really great as well :)

    avecdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank you so much!

      Edie x

      Delete
  5. You can take a better photo on your phone than I ever will on my camera :( I remember stumbling across Danielle's blog and I love how Sharp her photos are, she must teach me her ways.
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get back into watching once upon a time, I started watching it and then kind of forgot about it for a while definitely need to start watching it again though! http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in LOVEEEEE with once upon a time but because of exams I had no time to watch it. But defiantly over summer I am re watching once upon a time as well as Arrow x

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I happily stumbled across your blog today and I'm glad I did. Your blog is seriously beautiful! It's also nice to see a blogger so young, like me I guess. I'm 15 but started blogging back when I was 14, and I often felt like the youngest person going. But hey, you dont have to be old to become addicted to blogging and lush, am I wrong? Love your blog, Lydia Eve, www.mydaishychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete