Back to Top

Punky Pins Jewellery

20.7.15

I could sit here and write about how long I've been admiring this brand, but I won't because I'd be here all day. I've never come across a jewellery website that I love so much. So, as you can imagine, when I found out they would be sending me some items to review, I was over the moon. The pieces from Punky Pins are all beautiful and unique and I want them aaaalll.

The pieces I chose were the peapod necklace and earrings, the rain cloud earrings and the daisy necklace. I was considering buying these myself beforehand!



















How cute is this??


 Even cuter!!



I wear this so much, it looks perfect with anything. Unfortunately it's no longer on the website :(




Funkiest earrings I own. Also no longer on the website but these are very similar!

Punky Pins offer Tatty Devine-esque jewellery, and I'm a sucker for every single piece. I especially love their new 'Feeling Fruity' collection. The quality of these pieces are insane, and surprisingly really durable. For what the jewellery is, the prices are perfect and really affordable too.

If you have some spare time, I'd seriously suggest scrolling through the website. I will forever be obsessed.

although I was sent these items to review, it does not influence my opinion and I have been 100% honest as always

25 comments :

  1. These are all so cute, I especially love the pea earrings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, they're adorable!

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the pea pod necklace and earrings, so cute! Makes me wish I had my ears pierced! Lovely post Edie!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're the cutest aren't they? Thank you Becca :)

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are so cute! I love the peas in a pod necklace!

    Tash xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourite pieces of jewellery!

      Edie x
      thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  6. The pea pod necklace is absolutely adorable ! :) Nice photos :)

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the daisy necklace (it matches my blog name too) however this style of jewelry isn't really my type but they're still super cute :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know it's not for everyone :(

      Edie x

      Delete
  8. They are all so cute I'll have a look at the website xx
    Terica
    Throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so so cute and can just spice up a basic outfit!

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I use them for, they're really handy :)

      Edie x
      thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  10. Super cute! I love the daisy necklace, it's my favourite! Lovely pictures xx
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Thank you Esme :)

      Edie x
      thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  11. I love the Daisy necklace! This is a very 'you' brand if you get what I mean! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum actually told me that when the jewellery arrived! The daisy necklace is my favourite too :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  12. https://handicraftphotos.blogspot.com/2018/07/25-awesome-jewellery-design.html?showComment=1638436053866#c2976636841376113492

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello i am from Niche Jewellery. I like your blog very much.
      I also have a jewellery website you can check my webiste - Buy women's bracelets

      Delete