Back to Top

summer top and shorts: outfit grids

18.7.15



OUTFIT 1

top - H&M
sunglasses - vintage
shoes - vagabond
bag - vintage

I'm loving wearing super bright colours at the moment, and this bag over this top looks heavenly! Bright yellows, reds and brown leather compliment each other so nicely, or at least I think so. I'd say this is the perfect holiday outfit for wandering around town.



























OUTFIT 2

top - H&M
bag - amazon
shoes - adidas
sunglasses - bought of those creepy people selling fake bags and sunglasses on the beach

This outfit is really, really basic and casual. The kind you'd wear to Sainsbury's after you've been forced to buy bread at 8am. Even complete with my old and very dirty school bag! In all seriousness, I wear these shoes 24/7, meaning they go with everything. EVERYTHING.




























OUTFIT 3

top - H&M
jacket - vintage
hairband - vintage
sandals - asos

I think a jacket can really pull an outfit together and my suede jacket - as I've mentioned countless times before - it's perfect. I just love how it can add something to an outfit and spin it in a completely different direction. You could be wearing a skirt and crop top, looking all preppy, then add a bit of suede and you're a mysterious 70's bombshell ( I know that doesn't apply to the 70's but I couldn't think of another word ). The hairband I also love. It was gifted to me a few years ago.

20 comments :

  1. I love your sense of style and those polka dot sunglasses are so cute ! Nice post :)

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfits! The sunglasses are very cute :)

    drinkmoreinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They're my favourite!

      Edie x

      Delete
  3. I love bright coloured outfits especially in summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these outfits are so well put together! I really love your style xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte that's so nice :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  5. That's my favourite too. Thank you!

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edie, your style is amazing and those Adidas superstars are giving me life/breathing problems. I'm loving the shorts too, I've wanted to get a pair of mid wash shorts from AA but I'm still uncertain!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you :) They're not actually superstars, I got them ages ago I think they're just the normal shell tops. If you're uncertain, definitely go for it! They fit me so well and I get a lot of use out of them.

      Edie x

      Delete
  7. This was such a creative post! Not only do I LOVE all the outfits, the grid layout in the photos looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebekka, that's really sweet of you to say :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  8. I love this post Edie! All 3 outfits are gorgeous, you styled them really well! Great post x

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becca :) I loved your recent post!

      Edie x

      Delete
  9. Lovely outfits! I especially love outfit 3. Great post!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect combination and pair of dress, really liked your taste..!!
    Bandage dresses

    ReplyDelete