Back to Top

december clothes wish list

29.11.14



1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

I feel like I'm starting to branch out a bit more in terms of clothing, until previously I've been very tied down, and always felt pressured to buy what my friends or other bloggers were wearing. Scrolling through urban outfitters and loooaaads of independent clothing stores, I realised it's time to channel my inner glitter-loving hippy and just wear what makes me feel happy.
Okay, the green skirt. THE green skirt. The girl in the green skirt. If anyone's seen Confessions of a Shopaholic they'll understand me right now. Words cannot express how much love and need I have for this - billions of things I could wear this with a springing to mind. Including the v-neck top. V-neck is a bit like mustard ( clothing ) for me. I love it, but don't have the confidence to buy it or pull it off. But it's sooo sparkly and beautiful so I think an exception can be made.
The stripe mesh tunic I actually included in my previous wish list post. Never have I laid eyes upon an item of clothing so perfect for layering. As it is on the pricey side, I'm praying mum and dad will notice it on my 5ft long Christmas list, along with the boho print tunic top. I think these would look lovely together, worn without any bottoms, as a dress - kind of -, as they're both oversized.

now playing: lamplight (cover) lewis watson/off to the races lana dey rey/higher than the sun peace/toothpaste kisses the maccabees/high hopes kodaline

No comments :

Post a Comment