Back to Top

the oversized shirt

27.11.14


shirt - j crew
top - h and m
jeans - topshop
shoes - adidas

Yes, I am aware this shirt makes me look like a lumberjack, and yes, I am aware the new lighting experiment didn't go as planned, but please appreciate my new baby. The shirt that is, I haven't been hiding pregnancy. Originally, I think it's from J-Crew, but I bought it for £4 ( !!!!! ) at my school's Christmas fair. On the website it's crazy how much more expensive it is. Christmas is going to be heaven with this, maybe made a bit worse by my dad constantly reminding me it's a boy's shirt and looks like my dressing gown. But I love it, and the amount of cosiness is insane.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Edie, it's Becca from Instagram!

    I just published a post recommending your services to my fellow bloggers who read my blog on a regular basis!

    Hope this is okay!

    Thanks again for the offer on the blog design help!

    Keep writing!

    Bec x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete