Back to Top

pixie wishes jewellery

22.11.14


I was sent this lovely piece of jewellery by a company called Pixie Wishes which is an online shop that sells the cutest little accessories. The piece I picked out was the Fairy Dust necklace. It was under £5 so very affordable, and they have such a wide range of items that you'll definitely find something that you like!
It came really nicely packaged so would make a perfect gift for someone this Christmas. I've already worn the necklace a few times, and I love how delicate it looks, but adds elegance to an outfit, especially if I was wearing it with black, makes me look a little less like an emo. You can also get a discount with the code EDIE5.

although I was sent this item to review, it does not influence my opinion and I have been 100% honest

No comments :

Post a Comment