Back to Top

Sun Nostalgia Part Two

4.11.16

I did the first part of Sun Nostalgia about two years ago (!!), and realised that because I was under some kind of spell of sun and ly-ins, never shared photos from my summer. So, as always, get comfortable and prepare to hate winter! 





Our holiday in Mallorca was basically a remake of the Night Manager - we went to the restaurant, stayed in a hotel that you can sort of see in the background of some scenes..


Me and my gorgeous cousin Rachel.

This is the only decent picture I have from my birthday to be perfectly honest, and it's literally of me with a lemon in my mouth.


I find this hilarious, I look so smug. Also MY EYEBROW?? In this picture and the last picture you can really see how much my skin has cleared up since then and that makes me very very happyyyy.


now playing: summertime sex bob-omb (ooooobviously)

4 comments :

  1. U cutie man!! my mans 14! I miss summer ugh, I actually hate winter it’s so shit

    Ambra xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these photos are great wow, also I can't believe you're 14 already (that sounds so patronising sorry) Your summer looks like it was bomb- hope school's treating you well ha
    Dalal

    ReplyDelete