Back to Top

rose wool jumper

7.10.15


jumper - h&m
skirt - topshop
shoes - docs

FINALLY ANOTHER OUTFIT POST FOR Y'AAAALLL. I'm back with a pretty standard every day outfit, meaning I pretty much wear it every day. I like to switch up the gorgeous oldie but goldie rose coloured jumper with graphic tees as well. I had a bit of a frantic moment the other day where I couldn't find it, and it made me realise how much I lurve it.

This skirt is a classic too, you know, the one piece you own that goes with everything. And one of the only skirts I own that actually fit me!! I think if Urban Outfitters want to list an item as extra small, it actually need to be small.

ps - what do you think of my hair like this? It's a bit different but I think I like it.

now playing: eventually tame impala/baby warpaint/action cat gerard way/coming up roses keira knightley/what went down foals/there is no other time klaxons

17 comments :

  1. I love the colour and for of this jumper! I can just tell from the photo it's so comfy and soft! And yes, your hair is absoloutely gorgeous like this because you have such a fine face - I really want to start wearing mine like this more often but since it's long it's hard to make it look a little messy without having huge strands poking out everywhere haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebekka! Nooo, you'd look amazing - I absolutely loved your hairstyles post earlier on in the year!

      Edie x

      Delete
  2. That jumper and outfit is gorgeous! And your hair looks amazing like that, it really suits you!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous outfit! The colour of your jumper is so fab for the summer to autumn transition! Lovely post!
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen, I never thought of it that way!! Good knowledge haha 💞

      Edie x

      Delete
  4. Love it ;)
    http://www.chatswithcristina.blogspot.co.uk/
    Cristina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh la la, very pretty! I love the jumper, it looks super soft and it's a gorgeous colour xx
    www.esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're back (finallyyyy) its been so damn long, never realised how much I loved your blog! This outfit is so effortless, I'm yet to try the sweater + skater dress look but it won't be long 'till I do ;-) (psst outfit post) You've finally gotten a pair of Doc Martens, although they aren't the 1461's, these are super cute- I was going to get a t-bar pair like that last year but settled for the 1461's..no idea why!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaass I am hellooo! Well thank you, it'd suit you so much!! I decided on these because I thought I'd get more use out of them, and I preferred them for school, etc :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  7. I am in neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed of a sweater, I bought one from Banana republic but meh :( Anyhow the sweater looks amazing on you!

    Ambra x
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I CAN NEVER FIND ONE I LOVE ( apart from this one ). Thank you Ambra!

      Edie x

      Delete
  8. Amazing outfit and I really liked your jumper too, I wish i could have it..!!
    Bandage dresses

    ReplyDelete