Back to Top

buttons and bags

16.10.15



top - primark

iron on badge - eBay


bag - herschel

shoes - adidas

Hi hi. Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but I thought I'd try to make room in between struggling to read Little Women and doing equations for hours on end to share and outfit with you! I've been wearing this non-stop on slightly warmer days. It's just completely pouring down most days where I live, so altering my outfit choices so they're fit for cold weather hasn't been easy.

I love this skirt. I bought it in the sale a few months ago, and it's just gorgeous!! Besides being one of the only skirts I own that doesn't have a weird crazy print it, it's super versatile, so I can wear it with tights to help face the rain. I think it's out of stock now but I've linked something pretty similar.

ps, it seems like every post I write now begins with 'sorry for not blogging in weeks', but I really am. Why did nobody warn me about the sudden change in work once you get into middle school?!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
now playing: i love catfish and the bottlemen

17 comments :

  1. Really like this outfit, it's quite basic but looks so comfy! I really need to buy a black button up skirt seeing as I wear my denim one way too much. The iron on badge looks so adorable, I need some!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dalal! They're so cute aren't they!

      Edie x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, I have a very similar skirt and I love it too! That cute badge is such a nice way to add some interest to a little primark top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I've put them on so many basic tees and I love them to death!

      Edie x

      Delete
  3. Very pretty !
    chatswithcristina.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Succh and effortless outfit Edie, it really suits you. I especially love the skirt.
    Katie x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute coordinate!
    I'm in love with that skirt <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate u, I hate u, I hate u!!!! Ediee how are you so puurfect???

    Ambra x
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! I have loads of iron badges because I wanted to cover my rucksack in them (didn't work very well though) so I might try this! I have loads of random things in my room that I mean to DIY and have no done any DIY at all, maybe after mocks I'll finally get round to doing them aha x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story of my life, the bag sounds so fun though!!

      Edie x

      Delete
  8. I love your outfit posts! x I love this skirt especially!

    Em xx
    www.theperks0fbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great dress and your backpack is awesome too..!!
    White Lace Dress

    ReplyDelete