Back to Top

nude dude

10.10.15

I'm not really that big on makeup if I'm honest. I kind of tried to pretend I was until a few months ago until I gave up because it just doesn't interest me. Don't get me wrong, I like makeup, you know, your standard concealer, powder, eyebrow gel and eyeliner. But anything from TheBalm? I'M IN. I own the naked basics palette which is my absolute favourite, and I turn to it if I ever want to wear eyeshadow or fill my eyebrows in. With open arms, I've added Nude Dude to my eyeshadow 'collection'. It's very natural, but also has lovely shimmery shades and darker shades for a smoky look. I love the shade Fit, a gorgeous copper glittery colour. This palette is a dream, from TheBalm and ideal for autumn, and even Christmas presents if you've started thinking about it yet..

although I was sent this product to review, it does not influence my opinion and I have been 100% honest as always
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

now playing: i know there's gonna be good times jamie xx/someday the strokes/cause i'm a man tame impala/naive!!!

12 comments :

  1. I see this palette everywhere! I really want to try it soon.
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to buy this on the airplane for like £10 but decided to save my pennies for something else...massivly regret that choice now, but it is what it is!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Dalal whyyyy?? You should definitely buy this, or try nude tude and tell me if it's any good!

      Edie x

      Delete
  3. How can your pictures look so causal and amazing??!!!! Gahhhh, I don’t even bother with eyeshadow because it just looks hideous on me (yay to me :)))

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawwww Ambra your so sweet!! Don't say that, you look amazing in everything, I'm serious!!!

      Edie x

      Delete
  4. I already love the design of that eyeshadow palette,it looks adorable & really quite unique <3
    The shades are even matching the season, too!

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so funny! It's super versatile, I love it :)

      Edie x

      Delete
  5. This pallet looks so lovely - I hardly ever wear eyeshadow so I'd probably never use it though!

    Tash xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I, but this is so natural I can't resist!

      Edie x

      Delete
  6. This looks super cute - lovely photos and I want that palette, I love TheBalm!!
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete