Back to Top

in space we're here a million miles away

14.9.15






hiii here's a casual update post because you're all not probably worrying why I've disappeared off the face of the earth.


  • been getting 4 pieces of homework a day, not loving it
  • I might be going to Dublin soon but maybe not so I'm praying 24/7
  • my bedroom's a complete mess and cba to sort it out
  • my friends have started turning 14, I feel very young
  • tired
  • unmotivated
  • dropped ma phone in a loo
  • i love this  a lot
  • this post is making me sound so interesting
  • bye

2 comments :

  1. EDIE I was literally thinking to myself about why you've stopped posting, I refresh your blog and I see this yaasss (that made me sound very stalkerish) Anyway, I guess take as much time as you want until the motivation just comes back to you and your list of post ideas is super long. What helps me get out of a blogging rut is just reading other people's blogs and then that tends to inspire me to write a post! All my friends are turning 16 (lol except Ambra ha!) and I've only just turned 15 so I know the feeling! Missing your blogging spirit thingy (?)
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com
    PS- just listened to the song and it's better than I expected- not that I ever doubted you ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Dalal :) I think the motivation is finally coming back!!

      Edie x

      Delete