Back to Top

betty girl's club

28.11.15



If the title is misleading, I can explain. I don't know if any of you have heard of the magazine Betty, but a few months ago they held an event for their readers called Betty Girls' Club. Complete with lip shaped donuts, free lush perfume samples ( complete with matching chocolates ) and nail polish, the night was a dream.

I went along with my friend Ellen ( the one with the curly blonde hair ), and a whole two hours was spent being all fancy with mocktails, flicking through various magazines on display, and taking pictures of e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. We even had a little chat with the founder and the editor of Betty, which was a bit surreal, and though we were the youngest there, everyone was super lovely. We went away with a goodie bag and the Betty annual feeling really really spoiled but happy.

ps - Is it too soon to be looking forward to it next year?
pps - You can sign up to Betty here and be informed when there's a new event like this!!

18 comments :

  1. These photos are so cute and pretty!! Lovely post & I love your new design :) x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellen, I'm happy you like it!! x

      Delete
  2. Your new design is so nice! And this post is so cute!

    Tash xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos Edie, it looks so pretty. And your blog design is just absolutely stunning.
    Katie x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that I've only just discovered your blog-it's beautiful! Lovely post <3 x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that I've only just discovered your blog-it's beautiful! Lovely post <3 x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog design is killing it right now- hot damn! So glad you're back, those doughnuts look delicious.
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one to talk!! Thank you though, and I'm glad I'm back too x

      Delete
  7. I really want to start reading more magazines, I like the idea of reading really intelligent ones and being able to whip out interesting things. These pictures are so pretty by the way, it sounds like you had such a great time! How do you find out about these things, or were you like specially invited? I want to do more cool things like this in my life haha x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you I did, and I've added a little bit about how you sign up x

      Delete
  8. This looks like it was an amazing & very creative event!
    Definitely envying you a little for having had the opportunity to go there ^^;
    Those shots you took are really great, too! <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love little events like this x

      Delete
  9. this looks very cute so jealous! was wondering what theme you used did you make it yourself or find it on a website? 💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the theme free but then altered it a lot! It doesn't look much like it did before xo

      Delete