Back to Top

the dark side of the moon

23.6.15

If you've been on my blog fairly recently, you'll know I have a slight obsession with suede - exhibit a. I just love how it an tie a whole outfit together. This jacket has instantly become one of those pieces I cannot ever part with!




tee - pink floyd
jacket - vintage
shorts - topshop
boots - vagabond






So this outfit is all about the shoes, despite how I just rambled on about the jacket. I'm really, really happy with them, after about 3 months of saving up. They're very different next to my usual trainers. I really need to start wearing thing out of my comfort zone. What do you think?

In my opinion, these shoes are extremely versatile. Dressed up with a tulle style maxi skirt and a blouse, and dressed down as you can see here. They're that little bit of something special that can make you look like you actually made an effort to get dressed. 


In terms of accessorising and pulling the whole outfit together, I went for a bandana. I bought two whilst in LA, and I just haven't been wearing them enough! I really love how they look, but used as an alice band with a bun is my favourite. 



16 comments :

  1. Love the jacket love the shoes xx Terica
    throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, you're so gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Charlotte, thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. You got the shoes and they look so good on you! I'm not a fan of suede, I've tried on a suede button up skirt but it just didn't flatter me that much :(
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did and I love them to, thank you! I'm sorry to hear that, I guess it's not for everyone :( x

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely post and a gorgeous outfit Edie! I love your sense of style, totally different to mine but I love it! The vagabonds are lovely also! Great post x

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca you leave the nicest comments, thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. Your shoes are gorgeous!! xxx - Affraic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your jacket! I have shoes similar to that except mine have like little holes as a pattern on them, I love them so much because I love the way they make my legs look, and also because they're such stunning shoes. Also, your dog is adorable.x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Me too, they make my legs look so much longer and slimmer! This is a lovely comment, thank you xx

      Delete
  7. This outfit is soo gorgeous! I don't think I have ever come across an OOTD that I have loved so so much! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's crazy, thank you so much! x

      Delete
  8. This outfit is gorgeous!! You should do a hair tutorial on the hair!! Xxx

    Tousdais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy! Maybe I will in the future, I've been asked to do a ponytail tutorial. A hairstyle post sounds like a good idea xx

      Delete
  9. Aww... you are looking so cute in that outfit..!!
    Jacket for Women

    ReplyDelete