Back to Top

21.6.15

HI HELLO HI. My exams are over, I only have 4 more days left of school and I'm buzzing. Tomorrow, I leave to go to Brussels with school and I'm hoping to get a post up about it when I get back. Most of the pictures will probably be on my phone though - no camera life. Prepare for a post of unorganised rambling that probably won't make sense.




I'm getting my room painted, meaning at the moment it's empty except my bed. I know exactly the style I want my room to be, but with the shape and amount of light coming in through the window, it's proving very hard. I've made a whole Pinterest board here if you want to have a snoop around.


Here are a few pictures of Poppy for those of you who've been asking 






Squad ^



There's this beautiful song by Willy Mason, called Oxygen, and I've completely fallen in love with it. The first time I heard it, I immediately added it to my starred playlist on spotify ( and we all know that's special af ), and within an afternoon I knew all the lyrics.




I really miss America.










8 comments :

  1. Are these photos taken my phone?! They look amazing, I think you should a entire post full of pictures of when you were in America because it seems like you had an amazing time x

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, camera! I meant when I'm in Brussels, my camera won't be with me. I really want to but there are over 300!! Thank you thank you xx

      Delete
  2. EDIE YOU ARE PHOTOGRAPHY GOALS OMG HOW? All these photos are so pretty and NICE you're at 100 and I'm at 0 *heart eyes emoji*
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG THANKS FITTY BUT YOUR NEW PICTURES MAKE ME CRY xx

      Delete
    2. These photos are just incredible, I am really jealous of your photography skills Edie xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Katie! xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely post, it's nice just to see a random collection of photos, really lets you get to know a person more!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much Katie! I agree, I wish I saw more of these! xx

    ReplyDelete