Back to Top

christmas day

25.12.14

I promised myself I wouldn't do a post on Christmas Day, but once the presents are opened and hot chocolate is drunk and all that jazz, there's not really anything to do.


Christmas Eve - appreciate my gorgeous modelling

my favourite gifts:



tunic dress I've been lusting over for 6 months after having seen it on billionsssss of people.

cutest bobble hat ever no exceptions
I'm incredibly grateful for everything I received, thank you millions to everyone who bought me something :)
We've spent Christmas in the Alps in Avoriaz, which meant for the first time in my life I had a white Christmas!

I hope you all had an amazing day, filled with copious amounts of food and junky presents. Also, me and Emily have a very exciting announcement to tell you tomorrow!

what did you get for Christmas?

No comments :

Post a Comment