Back to Top

oversized stripe t-shirt

22.12.15

shoes - docs
skirt - topshop

Trampoline in the background. CLASS. Kinda simple and easy this, but I haven’t worn this skirt in ages and it was about time that I dug it out of my wardrobe. I bought it in Topshop around Easter when everyone was obsessed, but it's a trusty denim skirt (everyone needs one) with some cute buttons up the front. The a-line shape is lovely, too. Most skirts make me look like I've draped a bin bag around me, so a-line skirts are perfect for their high waisted and tailored shape. I decided to wear it with my american apparel oversized (sliiightly to big for me, but really lightweight) top. The story behind this is - it's one size, and I'd been looking for a stripy top for ages, but the ones I tried were too fitted and didn't really suit me. I love the whole shape to it, and although American Apparel is stupidly expensive, wherever you look it's never going to be the same as the one you really like. And it's all good now I have it :))
ps - 3 days until Christmas!!!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
now playing: sugarmaaan

7 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this outfit!! Have a fab Christmas too lovely x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking your oversized vibe, very chic! merry christmas <3 (v funky watch btw ;) ) xx
    www.esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esme :)) Merry belated Christmas x

      Delete
  3. I haven't worn my a-line denim skirt since September, I think it's too light wash to be worn in winter :( Really like your oversize top, I went into AA last week and tried on the nicest floor length, thigh high split dress which I loved only to find out it cost bloomin' £95!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh story of my life.. I guess it just makes it that little bit more special when you fiiiinaaaaally save up the money x

      Delete
  4. oversized t shirts are really so underrated and it is looking great on you..!!
    Bandage dresses

    ReplyDelete